Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sawyer's SWEET Birthday Party!

Be prepared for LOTS of pictures! We had such a fun time celebrating Sawyer and are so blessed to be able to share it with such special people!
Waiting patiently with temptation everywhere for the party to start!
Blowing out the candle!
Thank you to everyone for such fun gifts!
Worlds coolest tape measure!
One dream pixie stick!
Tackling the cake!
Canyon decided wearing his pants backwards was cooler than wearing them the right way.
We had such great helpers!
Kiddos spending their hard earned money at the candy store!
Only sweets allowed at this party!
Party Favors!
Temptation!
Candy Necklaces = 2 coins!
Bucket Toss! The kids were amazing at this game! So fun to watch their excitement as the ball made it in the bucket!
Pin the gumball on the gumball machine.
Canyon was so excited to make his candy necklace!
The kids were given coins for each game to use towards the candy store.
Dots and Dots and more Dots! Thank you Julie for making this project SO much faster!
Lemonade with licorice straws!
Lollipop Tree! Another fun project!
I can't thank Julie enough for helping me make all of these fun treats!
I could not have done this without her!
Ritz lollipops!
Candy Kabobs!
Candy store!
Party favors with toothbrush included!
We finished it off with Willy! Thanks again to everyone who made this such a special day for all of us.

4 comments:

Greta said...

By far the coolest party I've been to and I've been to some great parties! What a "sweet" idea. We had such a great time. Happy 2nd birthday Sawyer.

ShEiLa said...

Sugar overload! (adults for sure... kids can handle it though)

Everything looks so cute and well planned. I bet the kids had a fantastic time helping Sawyer celebrate his #2 birthday.

I love the photos. Thanks for sharing.

ToOdLeS.

Anonymous said...

Sawyer, Yeah!!!!
Happy Belated Birthday!
Maybe when I get home we can celebrate again with some of your really cool treats.
Stacie, a tooth brush, great idea...
Love you all, speedster

Julie said...

Most fun I've ever had putting a party together! And I think I only gained 5lbs from that week : ) Sure miss you guys!!! xoxo