
Taking a movie and snack break!

Funny Faces

Sawyer teaching Trinity how to draw circles.

Playing tic
tac toe!

Flying High

In the Sky

I had so
much fun watching these two!

These rocks provided hours of entertainment.

Out for a stroll

Trinity is such a funny girl and so full of energy.

Taking a much needed break after a long walk.

Ride home.

Night out for ice cream!

We spent our last day at Safari
Sams before driving home.

The boys had so much fun navigating through this HUGE jungle gym.

Sawyer taking a rest.

Little monkeys

We had to say goodbye to some very special people and are so thankful for the time we were able to spend with them.

Hugs goodbye. I had so much fun with the boys on this little adventure. I hope we can do it again in the near future! Might need to be an annual event!
No comments:
Post a Comment