
Mother Nature has put a damper on some of our adventures it seems for WAY TO LONG, so today we were committed no matter what the weather had in store for us.

We envisioned a nice clear cool day to go in search of bald eagles but instead we embarked on a journey of snow covered back roads and some heavy wet snow!

Pictures can never do this justice but the
Metolius river in this one section is such a spectacular sight.

The water is a beautiful teal blue color in the center of the dark black water around it.

Sawyer ready to find some fish!

Trying to get the boys to take a picture in sync is nearly impossible but I never give up and someday I know I will get a good one!!

Canyon is trying to figure out how to spell Sturgeon.

Daddy holding on to Sawyer so he doesn't jump in and swim with the Sturgeon.

Such fun fish to watch.

The masses of fish are waiting for Sawyer to drop some food!

Fish Food!

Here they come!

So cool for the boys to see this!

We never did see any eagles but the ducks were beautiful.

And this picture is a once in a lifetime shot.

We also saw an otter that I wasn't able to get a picture of, but it gives us more reasons to come back again and again in search for that little guy!!
2 comments:
You have some the best photos of all... I love seeing what outings you go on and all the fun you have inspite of the weather.
ToOdLeS.
What beautiful pictures. Sure miss you guys. Looks like you had a great outting despite the weather. What fun!
Post a Comment