Tuesday, February 15, 2011

SNOW DAY FUN!

We were all very surprised to wake up to a ton of snow this morning! It was the perfect snow, wet and heavy, for building stuff so we first made a nice little chair for Sawyer. Canyon could not get enough of it!
We built a snow castle for the boys with their own little chairs inside of it!
Way too fun!
After building snow castles, we went downtown to get some hot chocolate at our favorite place, Belatazza!
Hot chocolate face!
Since all the chairs were taken inside, we had to enjoy our warm drinks outside. Canyon found a big snow hill and we quickly made a slide for him!
A fun day indeed!

2 comments:

Greta said...

Jealous! I was shoveling snow at my office all morning wishing I was home playing in it with the kids. Looks like you guys had a blast!! Stacie I love the close up pictures of the boys; they really capture their eyes.

ShEiLa said...

those cute little buddies appear to love the snow... and chocolate. Me too!

ToOdLeS.