Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Oh boys!

Every day, Sawyer goes into our closet, picks a hat, a pair of shoes and comes out showing off his newest style. I wish I could capture all of his unique combinations but by the time I get the camera and get ready to take a picture, the ensemble is off and he is off to the next thing. Today I managed to get it with just seconds to spare!
Once a week I have a "cheat" day which usually consists of my homemade pizza creation and ice cream. Canyon loves helping me make the pizzas and they patiently watch the cheese melt before their eyes.
This was the vegetable pizza I made gluten and dairy free. You can see this pizza by clicking on the link on the right side of my blog under recipes.
Sawyer hasn't met a food he doesn't like.
Today we made brownies to go with our pizza. These are a gluten/dairy free brownies made with applesauce so a "healthier" version...that is if you only eat a couple:)
Canyon sharing his batter with Sawyer.
Sawyer, it is nice to have you back!
Love my brown eyed boy!
Like father like son. Greg took Canyon out for a date on his day off.
He was sure to dress the part!

1 comment:

Greta said...

Oh my goodness these are all fantastic pictures. Love the picture of the boys looking in to the stove. And love that Greg and Canyon are dressed the same...that is SO cute!