
Who needs a park when you have one in your back yard:)

We are finally settled into our new home and are having fun playing in our new yard.

We do have a neat park near our house that mom takes us to when she wants to go for a run. It's a win win I guess.

Sawyer never gets tired of the swing.

I got this play thing when I was one but am now just starting to think it's pretty cool.

If you look close you can see all the cotton on the ground. It has been snowing cotton for days and we are looking forward to the end of that! Love the beautiful trees but the cotton has got to go!

I love to play soccer and hope to play for real some day!

Sawyer is still learning to keep his hat on. I was much easier to train but mom is persistant and will not stop until she wins the battle.

This is my soccer leg!

Sawyer loves to throw the ball and is pretty good at it!

Thankful for the beautiful weather we are having and look forward to more of it!

Until next time.
1 comment:
Your new surroundings look green and gorgeous... wish I was there instead of the desert.
Love the header photo... it could be entitled 'tough love'.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment