Daddy, since the moment I entered this world you were there for me. Holding my hand, protecting me, and loving me more than I could have imagined. You are my hero and I love the time you spend with me every morning before you go to work. I love how you stop what ever you are doing and put together puzzles with me, take me for walks, and for your patience when I just want to pick up sticks and rocks. You have a great imagination and teach me how to be creative when I play outside. You teach me how to be a nice boy and how to share my toys with my friends. I love you daddy and are so glad you are mine!Love, Canyon
Daddy, thank you for being the funniest daddy in the whole world. God knew what he was doing when he made me just like you! Thank you for getting me out of bed at 5:50am every morning and taking the time to read me books. You are the best cereal maker in the land and know just what I like. I love our morning time together and know how much you love not having to set your alarm clock because of me:) I look up to you daddy and know that I will be an amazing man like you someday. I love you and can't wait for our future adventures with my big brother!
Love, Sawyer
Happy Father's Day to the best daddy in the whole world!
Daddy, thank you for being the funniest daddy in the whole world. God knew what he was doing when he made me just like you! Thank you for getting me out of bed at 5:50am every morning and taking the time to read me books. You are the best cereal maker in the land and know just what I like. I love our morning time together and know how much you love not having to set your alarm clock because of me:) I look up to you daddy and know that I will be an amazing man like you someday. I love you and can't wait for our future adventures with my big brother!
Love, Sawyer
Happy Father's Day to the best daddy in the whole world!
3 comments:
Letters to Daddy... what a sweet way to say Happy Father's Day.
ToOdLeS.
Greg, Amen, you are the best and hand picked by God to be father to Canyon and Sawyer isn't that the greatest father's day present you could ever have?
Speedster, Luv ya!
Greg, You are hand picked by God to be the father of Canyon and Sawyer and I can agree that He did an awesome job.
Can you even think of a better present for father's day besides your two boys?
Luv ya, speedster
Post a Comment