
Grandma Sharon flew on a big airplane all the way from MN to visit Sawyer and me.

We had so much fun playing with Grandma.

Lots of blueberries were consumed when grandma was here to stop the hunger cries.

I prefer strawberries but unlike my brother I only eat a few.

My favorite thing to do for Grandma is to show off.

This is all baby Sawyer has to do to get what he wants.

Grandma made us the most delicious brownies to celebrate our birthdays.

As you can see, I get a bite and Sawyer gets two huge pieces. I am pretty sure grandma is pickin favorites.

We miss you already Grandma!
1 comment:
Grandma's are some of the best people to have around... they know just how to keep kids happy and feeling loved.
I am glad you had such a great visit.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment