
My trip to Minnesota was so much fun I already miss everyone! All my cousins were there to meet us and the best part was surprising my grandma! She had no idea we were about to walk in the door and spend the next 5 days with her!

Grandpa Keith was so much fun! He even slept on this very chair just so we could have a bed to sleep in.

Baby Sawyer liked grandpa too! Thanks grandpa Keith for your amazing heart and for taking such good care of our grandma!

Grandma gave us both special baths in her very special sink! Grandma we love you so much and are so thankful to be able to see you everyday on the computer.

Grandma gave baby Sawyer cheesecake...
shhh don't tell mom!
Breanna is a great cousin to have because she is full of energy and loves to play with us!

She was even gentle with my baby brother!

Which is a good thing because I am a little protective of this little man!

After seeing Sawyer take a bath in the special sink, I knew I'd have to give it a try!

This is my newest cousin Delaney! And my uncle Steve! I hope that I get to see everyone soon! Thanks Aunt
Steph for coming to get us at the airport and for my special train you gave me. I take it every where I go and LOVE it!
1 comment:
cousins, grandparents, brothers...
family is the very best life has to offer.
Seeing sink bath time for another family is the best... it started with my G.ma Heywood, she was the best baby lover in the world. I bathe my grand-girls there. (now they are a bit big... so I guess I need another little one)
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment