
I have become an expert at baking these days and find it rather addicting.

I am a very careful decorator and love to be creative!

The best part of being a baker is the eating part. Mom seems to let me eat "
tookies" when I bake so it's a great incentive for me to get a special "
teet" (treat)

Baby Sawyer really enjoys watching me and tries to sneak a cookie if I'm not careful guarding them.

Grandma always does fun things with me when mom is bye bye. We made special marshmallow balls and they were super yummy! Thanks grandma for loving us so much and for always doing the best projects with me! And grandpa for always taking time out of your day to play with me. I love you so much and am so thankful to have grandma and you close by!

This is my
cheerio pretzel necklace I made one day for a fun activity.

I recommend patience when trying this! The end result is worth it!
1 comment:
It looks like your boys have some talent in the culinary arts... and interior decorating too.
How fun and extra special to have Grandma there with you when Mom goes bye-bye.
ToOdLeS.
ps. I love the Christmas photos with your two handsome young men.
Post a Comment