
A big package came in the mail and there was no waiting at this house! Grandma called right away and we had to open our presents immediately! This is a very special book I got from Grandma and Grandpa
Dircks. What makes it so special is that when I open it up Grandma and Grandpa are reading "It was the night before Christmas" to me! This is one gift every child should have!

I also got the movie Ice Age and a super cool remote control Mater!!

Mater is one cool guy!

Grandma also sent me some really cool stickers that I put up on my window all by myself. Mommy was amazed at how good I did.

Baby Sawyer got a very soft doggy that he loves to sleep with. I wonder what my brother is thinking about in his sleep?
2 comments:
I saw an advertisment for this book and my hubby said... we need to get that one for Maddy and Capri. WE haven't yet but I think it is one of the best ideas ever.
A remote control Mater...
my 25 year old SIL would love it. He loves all things remote.
Happy Holidays to YOUR family.
ToOdLeS.
go to dashboard, layout, add a gadget, blog list is the one to choose... after that choose sort to most recently updated. Don't delete your other link list until its all done (I have learned that lesson the hard way.)
YOU can also choose your options under [Show] (I choose all blogs) by placing a checkmark in the box.
I sure hope that helps.
ToOdLeS.
ps. any other questions my e.mail is [nevada_kings@hotmail.com]
Post a Comment