
It's hard to believe Sawyer is 4 months old today!
We decided to make the trip to Rocky Mountain National Park today and went on a little hike around Sprague Lake.
Beautiful boy...Beautiful View

We decided to hike to the lake even though you can drive right up to it...it took away from the adventure and we didn't want to be tourists:)

Family Shot

Taking a break to have a picnic

Daddy making us laugh!

It's very common to see elk in the park. This one was a giant!

On the way home we saw Big Horn Sheep in the Canyon. We even got a picture of two mating but didn't think it was appropriate for the blog:)

4 Month photo shoot

Sawyer had his 4 month checkup on Wednesday and he is off the charts for his height and his weight. He is already 19 lbs! His head was in the 75
th percentile.
Canyon had his 2 year check up and is in the 50th for weight, 85th for height and his head is still off the charts:)
3 comments:
Hi Stacie,
Sawyer surely looks soooo cute and he looks like a good boy. I like his smile.
Jasmine Cannell
What a beautiful area that you live so close too. Thank you so much for sharing the photos esp. the elk and big horn sheep. I love to see critters in the wild... unless they happen to cross our path while traveling in a car at 55 mph. Then its just plain scary.
I was extremely tickled to see the 4 month photos... what a darling boy.
ToOdLeS.
ps. my kids hate when I look like a tourist in places we are in quite often... I guess mother's are experts at embarassing their children.
I can't believe the boys are growing up so fast and we've yet to meet them!! You grow them nice :) Adorable 4 month pictures- Sawyer makes a great little cowboy!
Post a Comment