
What have I been up to you ask?

Well, let's see...

Dad had his annual work picnic and it was a hot one! So hot I had to take off my shorts and just take a moment to cool off in the hot sand.

Since the sand didn't do the trick, I ventured bravely into the cool water.

Sawyer hung out on our make shift changing table.

Yes...I know...He's cute...everyone tells me that...

Daddy says he gets his cuteness from him...not so sure I believe that!

Dad gets pretty tired trying to take care of us kids and will tell mommy he is going to put me down for a nap. After some time, mommy will come to check on us and find daddy sleeping before me!

Dad teaches me all sorts of cool tricks. This one is him filling up his mouth with water and letting me push on his cheek which forces the water to spray right out of his mouth...pretty cool.

My turn.

Bubbles have to be the next coolest thing besides my dad of course.

Playing at Grandpa and Grandma's house.

Bambi came to visit us and wanted me to show her how to slide on my playground.

Great Aunt Irma and Great Uncle Russ came to visit us! I also got to meet Grandpas other sister Marilyn and Great Uncle Roger but no pictures of them...bummer.

We ventured to Wyoming to Frontier days and witnessed this pretty cool moment...a mommy antelope feeding her babies.

This is Mr. Bull. He was about as excited to see me as I was to see him.

I also got to meet some real cowboys who would not let me give them a ride in the stroller.

It was a fun day, but a hot day. We didn't stay long but I enjoyed the different scenes of what life must have been like back in the day.
2 comments:
This was a totally fun post.
Bambi
and a mamma antelope nursing two... nice shot!
Such a cute little family.
ToOdLeS.
How fun! Stacie you get the most amazing pictures. I wish I was there to go with you guys on all your adventures.
The boys are too cute, even the biggest one. HeeHee
Post a Comment