Monday, August 24, 2009

August Adventures

I just got back from a mini vacation to South Dakota.
Visiting the Presidents is pretty serious so it's important to look the part. Mom and Dad took me to the Kangaroo Ranch! This is my friend Joey.
This is Joey's daddy.
I also got to pet some wallaby's.
Whenever I see flowers I pick them for my mommy!
This is downtown Deadwood SD. I think mom and dad found it interesting but ME...
not so much.
Taking a break listening to daddy tell me all about Wild Bill...again...not so interesting:)
And Butch Cassidy the Sundance Kid...hmmm...NOPE...don't really care about that either.
Now this is what I call interesting. Playing play dough with my cousins!
I did think these faces on the rock where pretty cool.
Turns out they are famous Presidents...who would've known!
Baby Sawyer was also on this trip although he is usually attached to mom in some fashion so photo ops are few and far between for him.
My most favorite memory was seeing the 1880's train.
I love trains and hope I can ride on a real one some day!
The only train I could climb on.
Fun at the hotel
Bath time at home
My favorite brother!
Cleaning up a mess!
Making a mess!
Visiting Grandma Cannell
Playing at the park
Sawyers fun time!

1 comment:

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

LOVE the picture of Canyon's face on Mount Rushmore- looks like a future plan :) Also, congrats to Sawyer on holding up his head so well! And I love the happy face on Canyon having some hotel fun. Looks like a wonderful trip- glad you had a blast!