Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

We had a great 4th of July enjoying the rainy outdoors! To prepare for this day I had to show my dad how to pump up all the tires for our family bike ride. I decided to warm my helmet up before the big ride.
Our bike ride took us to Whole Foods where I had the chance to eat a great lunch and listen to a country/bluegrass band!
Our bike ride home started the raining process for the day. Sawyer and I stayed nice and dry since we were in the comfort of our bike trailer. Mom and dad...not so much.
When we got home, we were welcomed by this beautiful rainbow...
Yummy Flowers...
So yummy that I thought I might just have a taste.
The wheat was not as good as the flower but just as beautiful.
This is what finding a mud puddle looks like!
This is how funny it is to get myself soaked!
Splash! Splash! Splash!
Thomas and Percy were with me all day if you look closely at my pics. Mom took this as I was fast asleep, still not letting go of my trains. A great 4th of July it was indeed. We all crashed before we even thought about waiting up for the fireworks.
This is a random picture of me in my basketball outfit. Some nice lady at the grocery store complimented daddy on how beautiful his girl was...seriously? Does this look like a picture of a beautiful girl?
I guess we should include a picture of my brother since I AM starting to like the little guy.
I wasn't so interested in him for the first 2 months but now he smiles and makes noises.
When I make silly faces at him he laughs which is super fun!
I think we will be best buds for a long time!

1 comment:

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

I LOVE the picture of Sawyer and Canyon holding hands. What beautiful brotherly love! And we have almost went to sleep with Thomas too- however, Mommy & Daddy make them sleep on the tracks :( I don't like that very much, signed, Eleanor

ps- One day when I make it to CO, I want to jump in mud puddles too- you make it look like so much fun!!