Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Canyons 2nd Birthday Party

Ka CHOW! I am now officially 2 years old! I had a very special day with my friends on my birthday! Flying a kite is not near as fun as chasing it!
This is Sawyers friend Claire who is only 4 days younger than him!
This is Terese! She's not so sure of the whole kid thing but is very interested in borrowing my new Lightning Mc Queen helmet...Ka CHOW!
My best buddy Katie (Tatie) who loves me very much!
My buddies Tate and Cole.
One of my special girl friends...Lucia and her mom Kim who I also adore.
This is my super rad friend Josh
Malia and Cole...so silly!
This is Haley who is Claires big sister.
She is my very serious friend who is all about fashion!
My girl Trinity who doesn't mess around!
My Grandma Judy Cannell
Grandpa and Grandma Dosmann
Birthday parties are all about friends and family but opening presents takes the cake!
My new tool kit!
Raise your hand if you like cupcakes!! Finger lickin good! Thanks for feeding me Grace! Sawyer was feeling a little left out so I gave him a big birthday kiss! A very special card from my very special Grandpa. This birthday stuff is super fun but exhausting. Daddy and I were DONE by the end!

1 comment:

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

Happy belated 2nd birthday, Canyon!! I can't believe how grown-up you look! I guess being a big brother means more responsibilities and such.. I'm happy to share this wonderful age with you- your CARS party looked awesome and what a great bunch of friends and family you have! Lots of love from South Carolina!