Friday, December 26, 2008

CHRISTMAS 2008

I think Christmas is pretty cool but I am not quite sure it's the presents I enjoy most. I enjoyed playing trains with my grandpa Dosmann.
Playing with the boxes and wrapping paper can be more fun than the presents themselves.
This is how big boys eat cottage cheese on Christmas day.
Giving rides can be just as fun as getting them myself.
Watching and helping daddy put my toys together was fun and he even let me help.
Grandma Cannell spent Christmas eve with us and yes...more toys.
Mom had to show me how this wrapping paper stuff works. I didn't really have the patients for all of it.
This was daddy's Christmas party for work. Mom and dad were able to get a night away without me:)

3 comments:

Greta said...

Canyon, it looks like you had a great Christmas! Your mommy sure looked gorgeous for your daddy's Christmas party! Are you excited to have a little brother?

Merry Christmas!

Kadyn

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

Looks like lots of fun, Canyon! I enjoyed the entire process- I was a very careful un-wrapper and then I would play with that toy until mommy and daddy said it was time to move on to another one, but why? I was having so much fun! Kiss your mommy's tummy for us and say hello to your little brother.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!!! Wow, Canyon you have great looking parents and it looks like they like to give great gifts too. You should keep them around for awhile, yes?

Love ya, cant believe it is only 109 days or so till you have your little brother to hold.

hello to everyone, Speedster