Monday, January 19, 2009

Updated Pictures

Yesterday was the day that my crib suddenly changed to the lowest setting. Not ideal for mom but when she found me on all fours on my changing table, she became a little concerned about my safety. Oh and my changing table is about a foot from my crib. I can't tell mom how I did it but let's just say I am a born climber!! Before rushing into my day, I like to take a moment in the morning to just chill in my crib. It was 60 degrees yesterday and very windy, but I didn't mind the wind. I just love being outside with the dogs.
They love it when I throw rocks and they get to chase after them.
Is this a face of trouble or what?
After a long day, I resort to my man chair and hang with the dogs until bedtime comes again.

No comments: