Wednesday, December 10, 2008

NAME DILEMMA

Because we didn't get to have our Journey Rose...our long picked girl name, we are considering it for a boy simply because we LOVE that name. So the big question is could Journey be a boys name? We had ruled it out until tonight when my dad called and said..."hey, you could still name your boy Journey AND a gal at Greg's work today said "I think Journey is totally a boys name." So I need your honest advise and am looking to my faithful blogging community for that honesty! Our other choices for a boys name are Sawyer, August, Utah (Greg's choice:))

8 comments:

Christina, Hannah, Aspen, Brooke, and Taylor said...

I will just say my initial thought when hearing Journey is boy. I'm sure it's more difficult since you have attached it to a girls name so far. So Journey = Boy get's a Yes vote from me! I'm sure any name you choose will be great! (You could always toss em in a hat and let Canyon choose!)

Anonymous said...

Journey is a great name for your new son. I asked Matt, and he said," I think it sounds more like a boys name"

So there you have our honest answers.

Love you, Speedster

Stacie said...

Interesting...Most people I ask seem to think it's more boy than girl...not sure what my hang up is BUT the idea of Canyon picking a name out of a hat is very tempting:) How funny would that be!!

Marina said...

Hey Canyon! I asked my daddy and he thinks Journey sounds like a boy name, but my personal favorite is Sawyer. Maybe you could use Journey as a middle name and then you could still use it if you ever have a baby sister.

Hope we get to see you sometime.

Gracie

Greta said...

For whatever reason my response didn't post yesterday. I think Journey would be a fine boys name but of the names you listed Sawyer is definitely my favorite! I love the name Sawyer. Either way you can't go wrong.

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

We agree with the previous poster that Journey sounds like the perfect boy's name. I actually thought it was first, until I saw that you had paired it with Rose (which by the way is a wonderful middle name, Eleanor says!). What middle name do you have in mind with Journey? You wouldn't have to change the blog name too much!!! And we appreciate your suggestions for us and you will know when Eleanor has a baby bro or sis on the way!

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

I don't mean that I'm pregnant now, by the way AND I meant to say posters not poster.

Christina, Hannah, Aspen, Brooke, and Taylor said...

I just wanted to let you know that I finally remembered to ask Ashley about the ultrasound videos and have just forgottent to pass the info to you! She said that they simply tape the ultrasounds for them and give them a copy... So? I know that with Hannah we found a 3D/4D ultrasound place (not a docs office, all they do is ultrasounds) and I think the cost was approx $100 but we had tons of pics and 12+ minutes of video... Just FYI!