Tuesday, August 5, 2008

MY NEW HOBBIES!

Since learning how to walk I have taken up many new hobbies. My favorite one is Gardening. I am working on covering the deck with soil so I can plant me a big garden! I also enjoy feeding the birds. Cleaning the house has to be my all time favorite hobby. Cupboards seem to clutter up fast so I am always having to clean them out. Too much decoration can clutter a house too so I always make sure I sort out what doesn't belong. And at the end of the day, it is important to write down all my chores to remind mom just how much of a help I really am!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your mom is going to be doing some redecorating, Canyon. I am glad you are having fun walking. Next time I come you can walk and hold our hands up the trail.

Love you much, Happy almost birthday to your dad.