I found out last week that I am pregnant! We are so excited and looking forward to seeing some pictures of the little bean soon! I am already 8+ weeks and am due April 7th. We hope to have some pics up soon of our first ultrasound!
Dancing the Christian Crazy Dance
2 months ago
4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How exciting! I'm so glad to see you have a countdown :)
Keep me updated on how you're doing.
Baby brother? Do you know this for sure or is Canyon and Greg guessing? Congratulations to all of you!! God never makes a mistake and He knows you are a GREAT family for this little one.Bless you as you grow in family and stomach. Love always, speedster
Congrats, cousin Stacie & Greg, plus Canyon- what an amazing big brother you are going to be!! Mommy said she hope that you have this new arrival on my birthday April 10th- her due date was the 7th so you never know!! We're so happy for you three and can't wait to meet the new arrival in the spring!
Love,
Eleanor
How exciting! Congratulations! We would love to try and visit CO this winter! Where are you living again?
Post a Comment