Friday, August 22, 2008

MONTH OF AUGUST

This month has been FULL of adventure! I've visited the gardens at CSU, went on a beautiful hike in Rocky Mountain National Park, went to the science museum, and my favorite was the Denver Zoo! Enjoy the slide show!

4 comments:

Bob said...

Stacie-

Did some searches for old friends tonight on google. Could not believe it when I found you and your family on this blog. It has been years. You have a beautiful baby boy! I am so happy for you. Congratulations. It appears Canyon will grow up loving the outdoors. Drop me an email some time. I would love to hear all about him and catch up.

Bob (of Fargo)

Stacie said...

Hey Bob, good to hear from you! If you read this again, drop me your email. I have no idea how to get a hold of you.

Bob said...

Your return comment was actually emailed to my account. This blog thing is pretty fancy. If you would like to email direct use bfree@rmmeridian.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Anonymous said...

Canyon, What a great adventure. How about pics of your Mom and Dad's birthdays? Love ya, Speedster