Monday, March 24, 2008

EGGSTRA SPECIAL EASTER!

Happy Easter everyone!
I am so excited to share with all of you just how special my Easter was! It all started when my Grandma Sharon gave me the most eggstraordinary egg! It tasted eggcellent! It was so good, I had to let my daddy try one too. After tasting the eggs I decided I needed to put them back in the holder. It's eggstremely important to make sure the holder is empty before putting the eggs in it. If you notice, none of my eggs are decorated. This is because I decided it would be way more fun to smash them on the table. I carefully placed my eggs in the holder
making sure not to let any of them near my special egg.

That sums up my Easter egg decorating eggstravaganza!

FAMILY

On the right is my mommy, grandpa Vern (mommy's dad), and Grandma Lori, (mommy's stepmom). On the left is Grandma Lori's sister Lenae and her daughters Katie and Terese...and ME! This is my daddy...who I get my good looks from:) This is my grandma Judy (daddy's mom) This is my grandma Sharon (mommy's mom) And this is me in my new car grandma Sharon drove here all the way from Minnesota!

EASTER EGG HUNT
I invited all my friends over from my stroller class to have an Easter egg hunt. I sat and cheered them on as they raced to find the golden egg! I think the other boy had his feelings hurt because all the girls were talking to me. When you are the host of such a big event what do you expect? I am looking forward to next year when I can participate in the fun. It just dawned on me that my socks are absolutely ridiculous...thanks mom!

1 comment:

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

Happy belated Easter to you, Canyon! Thanks for being so sweet and asking how I was feeling. Well, I'm not sick anymore but there is a good reason for some recent discomfort. Tune into my blog soon for a reveal :)

Love,
Eleanor