I can't believe how big you are now! It looks like we could have some fun together. I just learned how to ride on my trike so I could teach you a few things. I don't have a cool helmet though!
Canyon, I think your mom should put you in the back seat of her bike for awhile. Tell her to have a blast in her run this weekend. Someday you will be chasing her with your bike as she runs before long, don't rush it. Love you all, Aunt Peggy Speedster
Hey! This is the exact type of bike we have been looking for to give to Hannah this summer, but have only found them overseas?? Where did you get Canyons??
Canyon, I think you are ready to come visit me now. You can just ride your bike to my house, it can't be that far. Make sure you wear your helmet and that you look both ways before crossing the street. If you get lost stop and ask someone where Sam's house is. Hope to see you soon.
Wow- your very own bike!! I don't have one of those yet, although yesterday I got my own basketball hoop- not as cool, I know. I love your helmet too- a very fashionable accessory and safe!
5 comments:
Canyon,
I can't believe how big you are now! It looks like we could have some fun together. I just learned how to ride on my trike so I could teach you a few things. I don't have a cool helmet though!
~Kadyn
Canyon, I think your mom should put you in the back seat of her bike for awhile. Tell her to have a blast in her run this weekend. Someday you will be chasing her with your bike as she runs before long, don't rush it. Love you all, Aunt Peggy Speedster
Hey! This is the exact type of bike we have been looking for to give to Hannah this summer, but have only found them overseas?? Where did you get Canyons??
P.S. He looks great in his helmet!
Canyon,
I think you are ready to come visit me now. You can just ride your bike to my house, it can't be that far. Make sure you wear your helmet and that you look both ways before crossing the street. If you get lost stop and ask someone where Sam's house is. Hope to see you soon.
Samuel
Wow- your very own bike!! I don't have one of those yet, although yesterday I got my own basketball hoop- not as cool, I know. I love your helmet too- a very fashionable accessory and safe!
Post a Comment