Because I am now a new resident of Colorado, I thought I should start exploring this vast land. I talked Dad into taking me to Estes Park so I could check out the aspens, high peaks, and bugling elk. The air was brisk and definitely thinner than I am use to. Thank goodness for moms warmth!
Dad and I went off trail to search for a heard of elk.
Our luck was running out when...
Mom spotted a big heard in the far distance. I would have been more excited had I known I needed my binoculars to view them!
2 comments:
Canyon,
I hate to break it to you but even if we could get a hold of a monster pumpkin there is no way that our moms are going to trust us with knives to carve it. We probably should just give up the dream.
On a good note, my mom made some really good pumpkin spice cookies I will try to sneak one in the mail to you, I just don't know if I can afford the postage.
Sam
Sam
You both owe me for making that Escape deal! I am happy to hear that the two of you are still together. If you are ever passing through Chicago you better let me know!
Dan
D@PARADIGMWM.com
PS - That's a good looking kid...who would have thought you would do so well Greg!?! You're the man! HAHA
Post a Comment