Thursday, August 9, 2007

SIX WEEKS

My six week check up was today and let me tell you something...it was NOT OK. The nurse decided to pin me down and put three HUGE needles in my leg. This kind of behavior is just not acceptable!
Now that I am officially six weeks old I am beginning to figure out this world a little bit better now. I find that smiling gets me lots of attention and crying can get me whatever else I want...this is TERRIFIC! When I don't get what I want I just go ahead and stick my tongue out...that will teach them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Canyon, You big guy you are growing up way to fast. I was away in Canada on a great road trip. Tell your mom and dad they have to goand take you. I saw three black bears near Blue Lake and went on a Safari Boat Ride on the Thompsom River.Lets have some snacks soon together,aye! Love Ant Peggy the Speedster!!!!!