skip to main |
skip to sidebar
MASTERING THE ART OF SLEEPING
Sleeping can be difficult at times but I think I've got it figured out. I've been sleeping at night lately since I heard mom requires a few hours of it too in order to keep up with my huge feeding demands. My days are rather confusing since I just can't decide whether or not I'd like to just eat constantly or nap a little in between. I guess it just takes time to get this all under control.
Sometimes I just like to pretend I am sleeping and strike a pose. I had to hold this one quite a while before mom realized just how cute I was. Thank goodness she found the camera as my chin was starting to get heavy!
Here I am just dreaming about my next meal.
Deep thinking is an important part of developing good sleeping habits. Here I am contemplating the order of my next 3 routines. Do I eat next, poop or do I just keep sleeping. Life can be full of difficult choices sometimes.
1 comment:
Canyon,
My mommy said you're mama is a trooper. You sure are a cute little guy. Hopefully we can play together soon. Your blog is great! And way to be a sleeper...something I'm still trying to figure out almost 7 months later :)
~Kadyn
Post a Comment