Friday, July 13, 2007

DO YOU LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM?

My friend Sam is having a Dr. Seuss birthday party tomorrow so my daddy took some time to tell me a little about one of his stories...Green Eggs and Ham.

"Do you like green eggs and ham? I do not like them, Sam-I-am. I do not like green eggs and ham." " Would you eat them in a box? Would you eat them with a fox?"

"Not in a box. Not with a fox. Not in a house. Not with a mouse. I would not eat them here or there. I would not eat them anywhere. I would not eat green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am."

After hearing all about Green Eggs and Ham, I was starting to feel ill. It's a good thing daddy always knows how to make me feel better!

No comments: