Thursday, July 12, 2007

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

The best part of being a newborn is you have lots of birthdays! Today is my 2 week birthday and to celebrate it I not only get to go visit my Doctor, but get to spend the whole day with mom and dad! Here I am day dreaming about how adventurous my day is going to be!

Mom and Dad took me to the park this evening so I could take part in Munch & Music. It was quite the experience! I couldn't believe all the people that showed up for this event. Turns out they like celebrating my birthday too!

The music was rather calming so I thought I'd just kick back and take it all in.

It was a wonderful day and I not only wore myself out but my dad as well!

1 comment:

Sean and Michelle said...

Well, I can honestly say that I never thought I'd see the day BUT, you look AWESOME as a Dad and I'm totally proud, happy, and 100% stoked for both of you! Canyon is T-Totally cute and I can't wait to see him in person. Congratulations, take care and I'll see ya'll real soon. Your Friend, Sean