Turns out this one is a friend of Jacks.
After checking out the museum, we went outside to see if we could find where deer sleep in this tall grass.
I think I spotted a patch!
This place is awesome!
Silly boys!
What you lookin at?
Before leaving, I made another attempt to beat my flea record. I can now officially jump as far as a grey squirrel!
We ventured into the town of Sunriver to grab a bite to eat!
This is a donut...yes my first experience with one and I am happy to report it's pretty darn tasty!
Since adventure is my middle name, I convinced mom and dad that our day would not be complete without seeing a waterfall.
Tumalo Falls!
The best part of this adventure was not actually the waterfall but the goodies we found while we were there! Sawyer found mom a super sweeper...it's even organic!
I also found more mini falls for dad to check out!
This was my greatest find!
This one wasn't so bad either. Dad taught us all about wild fires and showed us the aftermath of them.
Dancing the Christian Crazy Dance
2 months ago
1 comment:
ALL of these photos turned out way darling... so much energy in those boys of yours. Enjoy every moment as time flies by so fast... all my kids are grown and gone and I miss them.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment