
A beautiful day to spend at our favorite place...the pumpkin patch. I don't know what it is about this place but I look forward to this moment every year.

The boys were pretty excited to feed the animals.

Adorable little goat!

Mr Wooley!

I'm pretty sure this goat wanted to let Canyon know who is boss.

We left this patch early because some of our good friends were at a different one just down the road so we spent the rest of our time over at the D&D Patch.

This place was really fun! A little fear showing on Canyons face;)

Sawyer does it with no fear:)

So talented!

Feeding the largest cow I have ever seen!

Canyon found this to be his favorite thing to do...

While Sawyer had a blast on the tire horse!

Finally it was pumpkin time. This is where this patch doesn't come close to the other one but we still enjoyed watching the boys...they didn't know any different:)
No comments:
Post a Comment