Saturday, July 9, 2011

Trip to see some very special people!

The boys and I took a little road trip to Albany to see my great friend Andrea and her family. Our first stop was to get some ice cream after a 3 hour car drive. The boys managed to sleep the entire way which was great since I brought the DVD player without movies:) It was so much fun being able to spend some time with our sweet friend Jordan. I can't even put into words how much I miss them.
So so so thankful for this opportunity to see team Geark. It's rare to find someone so special and I will continue to pray for God to bring us together again.
The boys will not forget the special juice boxes and gummy treats Jordan shared with us!!
On our way back home, I wanted to go on little adventure with the boys so we stopped at the Mackenzie River trail and did a little hike.
My favorite part is watching the boys explore.
We love finding big trees!
Brothers
Love this view.
Trying to take a picture of all of us was no easy task:)
Beauty!

No comments: