
I finally have my computer back and am excited to post some recent pictures of the boys. I am not sure where the month of November went but here are some pics of what we have been up to.

Canyon and Sawyer are growing up way more quickly than I ever thought possible.

Canyon just might be the sweetest boy ever and is beginning to take such good care of his little brother.

I always love to watch the boys be creative in their own way. It may only last a few minutes, but I take in every minute of it.

Cutting out cookies and decorating them never gets old. I have a hard time saying no when Canyon asks to make cookies...love it!

We love having Gracie over and she too loves to be creative! So what do I do? Bring out all the scrapbook stuff that collects dust and let her play!
1 comment:
You have such fun things for your boys to do for fun and projects. I think that siblings are the best gift ever.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment