Thursday, November 4, 2010

Beautiful November Day!

I took advantage of this beautiful day and found a nice pile of leaves to play in. Someone was even nice enough to leave this cute little rake for me to play with!
Jumping in the leaves is just one of my favorite things to do.
Putting them on my head,
gathering them,
and throwing them is fun too!
Way too fun!
Mom had this not so great idea to put me in this tree, as you can see I am waving but very unsure of this situation.
Sawyer on the other hand loved it...go figure!
Sawyer likes to be on his own terms most of the time when playing with anything.
Playing with daddy.
Raking fun!
Mommy and daddy:)
Sawyer trying to cover up daddy.
Sawyer did not like to be covered up!

Like I said, on his own terms he likes to have fun.

I will miss the leaves but I am looking forward to building my first snowman!

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

I was recently visiting Logan, Utah. The leaves on the ground were thick... I was so tempted to just lay on the ground and play in the leaves. I didn't and I wished I had. But you did... and you shared a magical moment from your day. Thank you for sharing your November day... and making my day even better.

ToOdLeS.