Friday, September 4, 2009

To the Denver Zoo

My girl Trinity invited me to the Zoo and thankfully mom said YES! This was my most favorite part of the zoo...riding the train!
Sawyer was trying to get me to tell the engineer to go faster but I didn't want to get kicked off!
The mountain goats tried to convince me that this mountain was real but they forget that I am a seasoned mountain man and I know a real mountain when I see one!
Sawyer had the best ride in the zoo!
I took my brother to see the sea lions do some tricks. I have SO many things I want to do with my brother. I can't wait for him to be as big as me!
This is Trinity's Grandpa and Grandma. They were super fun and helpful.
This is Trinity's mommy.
And this is my girl Trinity.
She is really sweet until she tries to take my snack from me.
Holding hands is what you do when you want your girl to know she's special.
We enjoyed watching the polar bear take a nap.
We really wanted him to come and play with us. This bear was super nice and let us sit on his back and smother him with kisses!
Here we are checking out some really cool animal...just can't remember what it was.
By the end of the day I was brave enough to sneak my arm around her but she quickly ran away. I guess we will have to stick with holding hands for now.
Thanks Trinity for such a wonderful day and thanks to your daddy for holding my hand almost the entire time at the zoo!

No comments: