
Today was a great day! Mom took me to see Thomas the Train at the Colorado Railroad Museum in Golden, Colorado. Grandpa came with us too! (If you look close you can see Thomas pulling the train!)

Baby Sawyer was super excited!

Someone made a HUGE Thomas out of
legos and I was able to climb all over it!

This is Sir
Topham Hat...a bit scary if I have to say so myself.

Although Thomas was the main event, I really enjoyed playing on all the other trains the museum had to offer.

Grandpa is my buddy and I was so happy to have him enjoy this experience with me.

He helped me up on all the trains and even helped me ring the bell on another train!

Our last event was getting to ride the train and Thomas pulled all of us! Grandpa held Sawyer very close to make sure he didn't fall off the train!

This is my Thomas the Train whistle..."
Choo Choo"

I sure love my brother.

He enjoyed riding the train just as much as me!

This is my mommy. Thanks mommy for my special day.
2 comments:
So glad to see Canyon and Sawyer's new photos again even I haven't got the chance to meet Sawyer in person. Stacie, you and Greg and the 2 boys should come down here to visit. The boys looks like they had a blast in the museum.
Jasmine
Eleanor says she would like to drive (but I told her we'd have to fly) to see you guts with Thomas. She would also like to get a Thomas hat and whistle just like Canyon. I love the matching outfits- very train conductor like :) Looks like a whole lot of fun with Grandpa Vern! Lots of love, Eleanor & Sarah
Post a Comment