Sawyer is adorable...cute little man.I am amazed at how much he and his brother look alike. With siblings sometimes they do... and sometimes they don't. But Canyon & Sawyer definitely do.ToOdLeS.
Great shots again! I love that Sawyer is really starting to look like Canyon also! They are adorable!
Cute facial expression of Sawyer, Stacie. He's got a million dollar smile. I can see Canyon's face expresses full of excitement of new discovery. Jasmine Cannell
Can't wait to meet him :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sawyer is adorable...
cute little man.
I am amazed at how much he and his brother look alike. With siblings sometimes they do... and sometimes they don't. But Canyon & Sawyer definitely do.
ToOdLeS.
Great shots again! I love that Sawyer is really starting to look like Canyon also! They are adorable!
Cute facial expression of Sawyer, Stacie. He's got a million dollar smile. I can see Canyon's face expresses full of excitement of new discovery.
Jasmine Cannell
Can't wait to meet him :)
Post a Comment