
My brother is 6 weeks old today and to celebrate I thought it would be nice for him to be clean!

I stood over him to make sure he was getting all the necessary parts clean. Since I am a big boy, I can stand on the kitchen counter...I wouldn't recommend it if you are under the age of 22 months.

Mom is telling us a story about how I use to get a bath in the big tub with mommy everynight since I didn't want to have anything to do with this tub my brother is in. He seems to like it.

Moms favorite look from baby Sawyer

Yesterday I went to the park up Big Thompson Canyon. I got to see a rattle snack and lots of stellar jays. It was a beautiful day!

Before going out to play you must give your body fuel. I would highly recommend a good hearty pancake with lots of milk to wash it down.

This is another risky manuver so make sure to ask your mommy before trying to climb HUGE rocks!

When you summit big rocks like this one you definitely need to pose for a picture!

This is our new ride. You can tell how enthused I am to get to share it with my baby brother.

I have to say being a big brother is a big task but I am starting to love my baby brother Sawyer.
4 comments:
I love your face in the stroller, Canyon! Priceless.. Sawyer is absolutely adorable! Those eyes amaze me in the first picture. Hugs and kisses from cousin Eleanor!
Stacie, the pictures are precious and so the boys you have. Canyon and Sawyer are so cute and so adorable. The first picture of Sawyer with his beautiful blue eyes is breathless and also Canyon standing on the big rock. He definitely can pose for the camera. Keep more pictures coming and thanks for the update.
Jasmine
I love the picture of the boys in the stroller. So cute! Where did you get that one? We're shopping for a stroller. The boys are adorable.
Yeah, You are all coming to visit. Canyon will have to teach us how to summit the big rocks. Sawyer, you are gift from God buddy. I am soo glad you are here and may I say that our God did a wonderful job when He created you.I hope we have a huge party when you are here so you can meet all of Canyon's friends.
Post a Comment