Tuesday, May 19, 2009

How To Catch a Lady Bug

Catching Lady Bugs can be rather complicated so I wanted to give you some tips on how to attempt this difficult task.
First you must be able to spot the Lady Bug. This is the most exciting part! Serious concentration is necessary...
to be able to scoop up the lady bug.
Whatever you do, do not let the lady bug touch you...this is VERY scary.
If it does try to touch you drop all your catching equipment FAST and run to your mommy!

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I love bady-lugs aka lady bugs.

My friend just had her daughters #2 b.day. They had a lady bug hunt (like an easter egg hunt... cept with plastic lady bugs) maybe your little guy would love fake ones better.

ToOdLeS.

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

Thanks for the tutorial, Canyon. I like to catch roly-poly's around here and let them crawl on my hand. I sometimes squish them accidentally. Thank goodness your wonderful mommy saved you from the ladybug!