Thursday, February 5, 2009

Blue Sky Trail and My Favorite Park

When the weather is nice I get to go play at my favorite park. If you look closely you can see my black eye. I was attempting to climb down to my favorite bridge when my momentum got the best of me. It's important to always carry a source of energy when playing at the playground just in case you start to get tired and your mom tries to take you away from this wonderful place.
Yesterday we went on a great hike up Blue Sky Trail. This is me and my dad enjoying some fruit after the long journey. I find it rather funny when I sneak into moms chair!
I was able to walk the last few yards back to the car after the hike.
I have very patient parents.
The Blue Sky Trail is just 3 minutes from the house and one we are excited to explore even more on our mountain bikes some day. Looks like I will be in training this summer.
Mom carried my baby brother the whole way too! She is 30 weeks pregnant already!!
My friend deer seem to show up whenever we are out playing. If you look close you can see Mr. deer in the background.
This is my "get your mind right" face that my daddy taught me. It's important to be ready mentally as well as physically when beginning a hike.

No comments: