Friday, February 13, 2009

The Best Discovery

I have been trying to figure out a way to get coffee shop espresso without buying the 200 dollar machine (that's the cheaper of them) and I found this wonderful alternative that I have to share with my coffee loving friends. I went to a specialty kitchen store and found this Bialetti Moka Express (the first one you see on the top left). http://www.bialettishop.com/EspressoMakerMainPageAluminum.htm It is so easy and inexpensive AND the espresso it makes is UNBELIEVABLE and I have to say I am a huge coffee snob...especially after being spoiled in Bend by the amazing coffee shops:) I bought the medium sized one and it made 3 lattes. It's so easy and super fast and it cooks right on your stove. I then took soy milk because I am a huge fan of Silk Vanilla Soy Milk and used another gadget I bought that takes your milk and in seconds in turns it into frothy yumminess. This gadget is called Bonjour milk frother. I purchase the rechargable one and paid a little more but you can get these cheap too!! http://www.bonjourproducts.com/c_Frothers2.html Again super easy and quick. So...if you are looking for an amazing latte at home this is it!! Love, Stacie

1 comment:

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

Thanks for sharing- I'll have to check these out and since my birthday is coming up.... maybe I can tell Nakia about it :)

Hope all is well!