Thursday, July 3, 2008

MY BIRTHDAY PARTY!

Cat in the Hat came to visit me for my birthday party but I didn't want to have Anything at all to do with him. He was the scariest thing I have ever seen! My friend Mo thought he was something special so I let her hang out with him. Thing 1 and Thing 2 showed up for my party too! The very scary cat read to all my friends. I stayed up stairs far far away from him! We played lots of fun games! Pin the hat on the cat!
I made lots of new friends. Thanks Connie for being my biggest fan! Lots of yummy treats! And more treats! Super cool presents! Wrapping paper coma!
And more presents! My new wagon! Big trucks! My very own birthday cake! My first taste of yumminess!
Mmmmmm! I even shared with my mommy! Daddy and mommy dressed up for my special day! It was a very special day! Hope I have another party soon!

2 comments:

Greta said...

You have the best expressions Canyon!! It looks like your birthday party was a lot of fun. Sorry I couldn't be there :(

Kadyn

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

Sorry we missed it too, but it looked like a lot of fun! I would have been scared of the cat in the hat with you. I only like the ones that are more my size. Thanks for your advice on the car seat! We're still looking!

Love,
Eleanor