I became a very brave boy today and ventured out on my own. Yup! No fingers and no whining, just me and the open elements of my home. This video only captures a short duration of my new found love but mom is a little slow when it comes to trying to figure out how the video works on the camera.
Dancing the Christian Crazy Dance
2 months ago
4 comments:
You are a walker, congratulations! I can not wait to get there and go on a walk together. Yeah! See you soon. Me Speedster
YEAH!!! Congrats on the walking Canyon. You're on the move now...look out mommy. Your video made my mommy grin ;)
Miss you!
Kadyn
Congratulations Canyon. Mission accomplish.
Grandpa Harold & Grandma Jasmine
YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! I'm so proud of you! So, what's next? The Bolder Boulder! TeeHee! I can't wait to see it!
Luv,
Aunt Katie
Post a Comment