Canyon, You painted a very clear picture of what that verse is truly saying. I knew you were gifted but I had no idea that you were this gifted. Thanks buddy, Samuel
Canyon, dito to Sam's message. I have not seen this message ever so clear before. Thank you, and when you see this when your about 16 I hope the words and pictures will speak to you, before you decide how to deal with your Mom and Dad.Love you tons, Aunt Peggy Speedster
Wow- Canyon, you have a very talented Mommy. And you are absolutely adorable as a cupid!! Where did you get your costume? I think my mommy needs to get one for me. Thanks for making me smile and appreciate the upcoming valentine's day for the love I have from me family and friends.
4 comments:
Canyon,
You painted a very clear picture of what that verse is truly saying. I knew you were gifted but I had no idea that you were this gifted.
Thanks buddy,
Samuel
Canyon, dito to Sam's message. I have not seen this message ever so clear before. Thank you, and when you see this when your about 16 I hope the words and pictures will speak to you, before you decide how to deal with your Mom and Dad.Love you tons, Aunt Peggy Speedster
Wow- Canyon, you have a very talented Mommy. And you are absolutely adorable as a cupid!! Where did you get your costume? I think my mommy needs to get one for me. Thanks for making me smile and appreciate the upcoming valentine's day for the love I have from me family and friends.
Love,
Eleanor
Add 1 Timothy 4:12 to the repertoire.
"young punk"
Post a Comment