This has to be my all time favorite time of year! I have celebrated Christmas, my 6 month birthday, and today I celebrate the New Year! Happy New Year everyone!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Canyon, Happy New Year to you and your fam. Pastor Ken says, "that the number 8 (in the Bible)is for new beginnings". So happy new beginnings to you. Canyon, be sure and tell your mom and dad we need more pics of them. Miss you, and don't forget I told you that, "Jesus loves you". Ant Peggy Speedster
1 comment:
Canyon, Happy New Year to you and your fam. Pastor Ken says, "that the number 8 (in the Bible)is for new beginnings". So happy new beginnings to you. Canyon, be sure and tell your mom and dad we need more pics of them. Miss you, and don't forget I told you that, "Jesus loves you". Ant Peggy Speedster
Post a Comment