
You know what I did today?

I took my family out for a snowmobile ride!

This is the kind of snowmobiling that only kids can do if they have really fun parents!

Since they don't have engines, we volunteered our mom and dad to pull us.

We made sure to encourage mommy on the way so she could keep going. Hugs ALWAYS work.

Dad needed some motivation also.

It's always important to take breaks along the way and make snow angels.

Canyon had to go break some trail for mom and dad so that they could continue to pull us.

Mom in action.

This is my no hands trick!

Because of the bitter cold we decided to stop before making it to the falls and eat some lunch.

We had to eat fast since our hands would freeze if we kept them out of our gloves for too long!

We finished up our lunch and headed back!

It's a lot of work being a snowmobile rider. If you look closely I am snoozing on the sled as mom pulls me back to the car.

Canyon got out and walked part of the way back and enjoyed the beautiful snow.

Turns out if you sleep long enough on a sled, it's just a matter of time before you fall off. This I don't
recommend. Until next time,
No comments:
Post a Comment