
Mom surprised us on her run today when she ended up at our favorite place. The boat Park!

In case you are wondering, it is still cold here in Central Oregon. Not sure when summer is coming, but I am hoping very soon.

Sawyer's new favorite thing to do at the park...thanks Greta! :)

Riding T Rex is pretty fun too.

I was hoping to warm myself up by placing most of my body on the slide but it didn't work out as planned.

Sawyer stayed warm by putting on moms shades and dancing around.

It didn't take too long to forget about the cold and have some fun!

Cheese!

After our park fun, we walked to the coffee shop and had some hot chocolate and enjoyed the ride back home!
2 comments:
Such cute photos! What a nice surprise for the boys.
I don't know what made me think that you guys were in Colorado???? I hope it warms up for you soon. I am totally happy with the cooler temps we have been having in Southern Nevada... but I know its not going to last.
I really enjoyed Oregon (Wilsonville-Portland) last weekend. I wish our trip could have lasted longer.
ToOdLeS.
bwahahaha. My pleasure :)
Post a Comment