
I had a great time taking my brother to a new museum!

Turns out I can jump as far as a flea. Looks like I need some practice.

Things were going just fine until I spotted this bear track!

I quickly got Sawyer some binoculars so he could investigate with me! We discovered it was just a painted track! Thank goodness!

I discovered the coolest invention EVER! I tried to convince mom that I needed one of these immediately!

Sawyer could not believe how big this
dinosaur track was. I saw this actual track in real life in Utah when I was just a little baby!

All things went out the window after I discovered two boxes of the neatest things to look at up close under my microscope.

Just a little bird for now!

Sawyer waiting to go on a nature walk.

Take extreme caution when trying this on your own!

I found a nice spot to relax where a deer must have slept the night before.

Enjoying the view!

I always love to stop and smell the flowers.

I (Stacie) love how my boys see such beauty in their surrounding. I do my best everyday to stop even when I am in a hurry (which is always) and allow Canyon and Sawyer to throw leaves, collect rocks, find the perfect
pine cone, squeeze dirt, blow dirt, throw dirt (even though it means bath), ride down the big hill over and over and over, pick the leaves and flowers off the trees and bushes until they find the right color, let Sawyer walk even though it will take 4 times as long to get where we are going, and especially to stop and smell the flowers which reminds me to slow down and enjoy these moments that will so quickly be only memories.
1 comment:
It is a great thing when children have appreciation for and wonder about the world around them.
What a cool museum. I bet your boys loved it.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment