Saturday, May 8, 2010

WE ARE ALIVE!

Life for us has been a little busy but I am happy to report that it is still good! My baby brother is getting bigger each day and yes, he is still cute.
We are currently renting an apartment until our new house comes available in June. It's been quite the transition but we are making the best of it.
To keep from going stir crazy in our little apartment we get out and play every day.
When the weather is not cooperating we get to play fun games.
We thought Sawyer was going to take up walking and was doing it quite often and then decided to just keep to crawling. This is my super tough bandage. Our temp apartment is furnished with a glass table and I thought it would be fun to jump from the table onto the couch. Needless to say, I missed the couch and my head went straight back into the glass table putting 4 staples in the back of my head. Mom said I was very brave at the doctor and I didn't even cry when they took the staples out. My last days at our house were spent climbing and riding my bike. Our last baths at our house. We are sad to leave our mountain home and have some amazing memories that we will always cherish but we are beginning a new season in our lives. A season of unknowns but we are putting that in Gods hands and are blessed to have each other! We look forward to getting in our new home in June and I will be sure to share some more pics then. We have limited computer/Internet access so we are trying to keep uploading pics to a minimum. I will do my best to keep you posted on our lives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacie,

Glad to see the update of Canyon and Sawyer blog. When you have time, I'd love to see Sawyer's first walk in a video. Nice to know that Canyon & Sawyer adjust well with the new home.

Jasmine

ShEiLa said...

A new home sounds fun... and change is better than a rest... right. YOU have the cutest little boys. I am sure you all have enjoyed the mountains... but seem like the type that will see the joys in any place that you live.
Best Wishes.

ToOdLeS.