Thursday, March 26, 2009

March Snow Storm

I woke up from my nap today to find not only my daddy was home from work early but there was a blizzard at my house! Mom got me all bundled up and I was ready to build a serious snow man with my dad but the wind took my motivation away completely and I was ready to come right back in!
It's a good thing my dad held me close!
Maybe tomorrow I can build my snowman.

2 comments:

Mom to Eleanor and Emerson said...

You are so brave, Canyon, for braving that storm! We hope you all are staying warm and safe during your Spring blizzard! Thinking of you in SC.

Love,
Eleanor

Greta said...

I wish I could be in a blizzard like that Canyon. But you're right, that wind looks too cold for a snowman. Did you get a chance to perfect your snowman skills today? It was 60+ here today so I got to play in my sandbox instead.

~Kadyn